Saturday, June 29, 2013

Three months already?!


Baby A turned three months this past Thursday.  He's getting so big, literally.

Too big for the cradle now.

He's had a lot of milestones in the last couple of weeks.  He's now sleeping all the way through the night.  Thank goodness.  Dave and I love to sleep!  Plus we're old and don't like to party all night long anymore.  ;)  Anderson's also gotten really proficient at rolling around.  He proficiently rolls from his back to his belly all the time.  I've witnessed him doing it both directions.  Although we haven't actually seen him roll from his belly to his back, I know he can do it.  He rolls all around his crib at night and usually winds up on his stomach to sleep, but he somehow also rolls back over to his back.  It's like he's break dancing in his crib.  I wish I could put a time lapse camera up there to see what he does all night.

He's also becoming a slobbering fool.  He drools all over himself and everything else.  We read that this is actually a good thing.  It creates good germs to keep babies from getting sick.  I have yet to put a bib on him for the slobbering but the time may be coming.

He smiles a lot.  He has become ticklish. And he's even started laughing which is sooooo cute.  I'm still trying to get that on video.

It's so fun that he's starting to turn into a little child with moods and attitudes and thoughts.  I'm really enjoying this time with him right now.  I wish I could bottle it up and save it forever.

No comments: