Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week in Review

Week three of the Runner's World Run Streak and I'm still at it.  This was the last week of a pair of shoes so things were sore.  Very sore.  Here we go...

Monday - 5 miles treadmill, 0.25 hours strength training
I varied the speed over 5 miles from 10:00/miles down to an 8:00/mile.  Also, 3 reps of 10 of deadlifts (65 pounds), squats (65 pounds), and shoulder presses (45 pounds).

Tuesday - 2 miles with stroller, 0.25 hours strength training
Two miles easy with the stroller in the neighborhood.  21-15-9 reps of one arm cleans (10 pounds) and TRX rows.

Wednesday - 5 miles
Most miles between 8:30-9:30 minute/miles.

Thursday - 2 miles with stroller
Dave and I ran together with the stroller.

Friday - 4 miles
Dave ran a race in the center of town, so I ran from home to meet him there.  Details on this race tomorrow.

Saturday - 5.55 miles trail
The plan was to do a lot longer but I was really beat.  I ran with the group which is the first time I've done that in about a year.  They dropped me like a bad habit and I wasn't even going slow.  My overall pace was a 9:04.

Sunday - 2 miles treadmill, 0.25 hours strength training
50-40-30-20-10 reps of jump ropes and BOSU crunches.

Totals:
Run - 25.55 miles
Strength training - 0.75 hours

No comments: