Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Good and The Bad

The good part about the last few days before the marathon is the pasta eating. I love me some carbs!

The bad part about the last few days before the marathon is all the hydrating. I must have gone to the bathroom about 400 times yesterday. I even had to get up in the middle of the night. (Well, maybe like 10:30, but I go to bed really early y'all!)

Not much to post about when you're not really doing much running. I'll either post Sunday after the race or Monday morning. Towpath, here I come!

4 comments:

:) said...

Good luck and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

Val said...

Best of luck and know this: I'm right there in a bathroom too w/ no marathon anywhere to be seen! =/ Love you!

Unknown said...

best of luck, m!

TriDaddy said...

Good luck in your marathon!