Monday, October 24, 2005

Here we go....

...again. Since I really don't have anything to do during my day I decided to train for another marathon. And the training starts today. I ran 8 miles with 10 X 100m pick-ups this morning. It was cold, about 40 degrees. But I got the run done and it felt good. My lower back has been hurting a lot lately after my runs. Maybe I need to do a little more stretching and a little more strengthening of my core muscles.

Hop on over to Dave's blog. He posted his marathon report.

My interview on Friday went really well. I'm hoping to get a call back this week for a second interview. I'm pretty sure that I'll at least get a second interview. I'm also meeting with a career consultant this week (free with my severence package) to work on my interviewing skills and to review my resume.

Hope y'all had a good weekend.

3 comments:

:) said...

Funny you mention lower back pain. After my 12 miler on last Sunday, I was up all night with excrutiating pain, and I have a decent pain tolerance. I thought maybe I was trying to pass a kidney stone! It was that bad. I have since started serious core and back exercises. I hope that does the trick!

Andrea said...

Did you decide what training plan to follow?

Unknown said...

oooh...which race are you going to do?