Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Interview #1

So today I had an interview with a sports marketing firm. The position was for entry level marketing. I thought this might be a good opportunity to combine my passion with a different career path. When I walked in there was probably 10 people sitting around waiting to be interviewed. I thought that was weird. And they had told me on the phone to dress as professionally as possible and I was only one of two people wearing a suit. There were people there in jeans. Again, weird. The interview was short and uninformative and I'm not really sure about it all. I guess we'll wait and see.

The best part was the receptionist told me I looked like a movie star. She said I looked like Jodie Foster. She even told me I was beautiful (awwwww!). I get that Jodie Foster thing a lot. He! It's funny.


Could be me, could be Jodie Foster? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get Alanis Morrisette. Or at least I used to, back when she was popular. I'd MUCH rather get Jodie Foster!

(See, now that I can comment, I won't shut up! You're going to have to start blocking my comments or something!)

Louis said...

I work with a woman who looks a lot like Jodie Foster, too.

I hope you really took it as a compliment - she's gorgeous.