Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend Roundup

Hello y'all from the land of unemployment!

So far, so good on the job search. I've contacted a couple companies and have already heard back from two. The quick response, I think, is hopeful that I'm employable. Or at least that's what I like to think.

My husband ran the Columbus Marathon yesterday in 4:44:18. I'm so proud of him. Never did I think he would make it to the start line and now he says he'd like to do another one. I've created a monster! It was fun to watch him and my other friends run and do well. Here's Andrea's report and hopefully Dave will post his soon. And hopefully I will have taken some good pictures for him to post (I'm not betting on it).

I ran once last week to work out the kinks from the marathon and this week I'll get back to running more regularly. I've been recruited to run with the CC team this week. I'd much prefer to run in the morning now that I don't have to rush off to work. Something tells me I'm going to have many days of running in the morning.

No comments: