Monday, October 31, 2005

Where you at, girl?

Here I am!

I've been a running fool the last couple of days. Last week I did 37 miles, which I think is more miles in a week than for any training week in my last marathon. And it was only the first week of the schedule! This morning I did 8 miles with 4 of the miles at half marathon pace. Actually it was quite a bit faster than half marathon pace. Here were my splits: 8:24, 8:28, 7:29, 7:26, 7:16, 7:16, 8:20, 8:05. It was a good run and I'm feeling pretty good this afternoon.

End of the month totals:

Swimming-400 meters
Biking-1 hours 30 minutes
Running-122.7 miles

I took some pictures of my niece and nephew this week. So adorable.



No news on the job front. Still looking. Still hoping.

Talk to y'all tomorrow.

2 comments:

:) said...

Cute kids...

REALLY fast run...wow.

Andrea said...

Good luck on the training! Let me guess, 15 this Saturday? :)

If you wanna borrow the book "Advanced Marathoning", let me know. It has some good info about the rationale behind the training runs, as well as nutrition and all that jazz.