Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Feeling a Little Bloated or Swollen

It's been 6 weeks since I broke my finger and it is starting to feel better. I can finally bend it and can almost get it into a fist. It's still super-sore, but definitely better. I have to wear the tape for one more week and will probably wear it through the marathon just for protection. Today I tried on my wedding rings just to see. Luckily I was not wearing my rings when I fell and did not have to have them cut off. But I've been worried if they'd ever fit again.



I'm hoping I'm still really swollen. I'm going to wait several months and then make a decision if I need to get my rings resized.

I really did some good damage when I took this spill.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just a thought---Brian sprained (or something) his ring finger playing basketball not long before Paul (the second child) was born. It took FOREVER for the swelling to go down, but it finally did. (He forced it on before we went to the hospital to deliver the baby though--didn't want anyone to think we weren't official or something ;-)