Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

I mentioned in August that I got a parking ticket and I was upset that I got it because I did pay for my parking I just couldn't read the parking spot number. The next week I started making some phone calls and it seemed like everything was going to be taken care of. I kept my cool; they kept theirs and I waited to hear the outcome. Unfortunately no one called back, so I decided to just pay the bill. When I sent in my check, I added a letter explaining the situation and who I had talked to. This morning I checked my PO Box and to my surprise I had received a letter back from Parking Solutions and to my utter shock, they sent my check back and told me the ticket had been voided. WOW!!! I am so impressed. Thanks Parking Solutions!!

What has been a good deed you have done or received recently?

2 comments:

D said...

My good deed was not paying the speeding ticket I got on my way back from CdA.
The State of Washington's good deed has been to send me a truly humorous letter telling me they are going to suspend my driving privileges. I wish them GOOD LUCK!

Michelle said...

That's so cool!
I was feeling utterly overwhelmed with life the other day, and I called up a friend of mine and she came over and just hung out for a while. Sounds simple, but it made a world of difference to me!