Tuesday, October 27, 2009

On the Horizon

Every day for the last week in the half I've been looking in Training Peaks to see if Coach had put any workouts in yet. Nope. Nope. Nope. And then today...YES!!!! There are workouts starting next Monday. Thank goodness. I've been going absolutely stir crazy in this break. I don't know how to organize my life when I don't have a workout to start the day. The first workout: a swim. It will be a full 9 weeks from my last swim to my next swim. Oh swimming, how I've missed you! You know what else I noticed with my workouts? There is usually more than one a day. Yikes! I'm 10 months out from my race and there are already two workouts a day. This is going to be a BIG change. Patience, Meredith. Patience.

4 comments:

D said...

More importantly, this means your finger is fixed! I probably should have known that, but I didn't.

ADC said...

Two workouts a day are fun. See you in Kentucky!! Yay!

Molly said...

Ha! At least they probably start out small at this point. Wait till those 2-a-days start totaling 3 hours of training on a workday and 8 on a weekend :)

GetBackJoJo said...

I echo Molly.