Monday, October 12, 2009

Horrible, Too True Nightmare

It's no secret that I am horribly, horribly scare of bridges. No, no; it's a phobia. I freeze up. My heart races. I sweat. I think I will die. Seriously, it's bad.

In four days I leave for San Francisco and they kinda have a very famous, very big bridge there. Dave says I HAVE TO go across it. I vehemently say no. NO!!!! Not walking, not riding. NO!!! Molly, do not let Dave talk you into this. Just say NO!!!

Last night I had a dream, nay, a nightmare. I was being forced to go across the Golden Gate bridge. It was awful. I woke up in full panic.

Seriously, I'm not crossing that bridge.

2 comments:

Molly said...

It's not on your race route and we don't have to cross it to get to/from the city, so I see no reason to spend a fortune to do so! We'll drive by and wave at it from afar :)

Jennifer Harrison said...

Oh my gosh !! I HATE BRIDGES TOO and sweat a ton when I have to go over them in a car. We do not have alot of bridges here in IL....but ugh! good luck! (and good luck at your race!)