Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

It's a week before Christmas and all through the house....well, it doesn't look like Christmas at all. We're too busy training to put up our freakin' tree!

Last night I'm in the pool wearing my backup swimsuit...you know, the one that doesn't really fit you but you wear it because you have nothing else...and I'm thinking, one week and two days until I get a new swimsuit. I HAVE to get a new swimsuit for Christmas or else I'm going on a shopping spree for myself.

So, what's one thing you have to get for holidays or else you're going to buy it yourself?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

no stuff this year, just time with friends and family. if smsmh doesn't bake gingerbread, though, i'll bake it myself.

Dave said...

A lime zester for yummy chili lime tilapia!

jessithompson said...

AWESOME QUESTION! I have a pair of cycling shoe toe covers that are literally on their last leg. I don't have a ton of use for a "pinky toe cover" If Santa doesn't bring me some, I'm definitely gonna have to buy some for myself!

Molly said...

A bike box. I have to fly with my bike twice in 2010 so I might as well gear up instead of renting and get the hang of this travel thing.

Michelle said...

Wii Fit/Balance board? maybe?

D said...

I made a rule for my mom this year: no crap. I'm looking forward to seeing how many times I look at her and say, "This is crap, Mom".

That said, I bought myself a Splish. A pair of running shoes will be coming with it too. I'm an exciting human.

mjcaron said...

The book "Brain Food For Runners" and some new Itunes for my ipod so I can rock out during training.. yeaahooooo. Merry Christmas!!