Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

This summer one of my shows of obsession is Man vs. Food. The host Adam Richman travels to different cities and samples some of the best food joints and takes on a food "challenge" usually ranging from very large portions (last week it was over 9 pounds of food in 40 minutes) or something insane like hot, hot, hot wings. I was lucky enough to catch the one in Columbus in rerun and was surprised that I had been to two of the three restaurants.

So, what's the best restaurant in your town and what is the best thing to eat there?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hi Meredith, I've been reading your blog for a while but this is my first time commenting. If you're ever in Indianapolis, you have to try the pomme frites at Brugge Brasserie in Indianapolis. L'enorme is to die for!

http://www.bruggebrasserie.com/