Monday, May 27, 2013

Week in Review

Blah, blah, blah.  Good week of running, swimming, weight lifting.  Let's get to it.

Monday - 5 miles treadmill, 0.25 hours of strength training
I started with four miles on the treadmill alternative 11:00/miles and 10:00/miles per quarter mile.  Then I did 3 X 400 at a 9:00/mile followed by 21 kettlebell swings (10 lbs) and 10 pushups on my knees.  I have absolutely no core strength anymore so the pushups were tough.  Lastly I did a quarter mile cool down.

Tuesday - 1500 yards swimming
This was supposed to be a 2000 yard swim but I cut it short because I was running out of time and Dave was watching the baby during work hours.  This was an easy workout consisting of pull and fins and lots of bilateral breathing.

Wednesday - 3 miles neighborhood

Thursday - Off

Friday - 7.3 trail miles at Blendon Woods
You can read about the run here.

Saturday - Off

Sunday - 3.1 miles
Field of Heroes 5K.  You can read about the race here.

Totals:
Running - 18.4 miles
Swimming - 1500 yards
Strength Training - 0.25 hours

No comments: