Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Let's Go Streaking Again!

Last March I run streaked for a month.  Yep, I ran every single day for 31 days straight.  It was hard; it was monotonous, but in the end I think it really jump started my fitness and training.  I did almost all my workouts without a watch or Garmin so I had no idea who fast I was going or if I was improving.  I loved it though!  So when Runner's World tweeted that there would be a running streak starting Memorial Day and ending the Fourth of July I thought, why not?  The only rule is you have to run at least one mile every day between Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.  I can do that!  My "real training" doesn't start until the middle of June so I can certainly incorporate running into the daily schedule.  I need to drop the remaining baby weight and kick start my fitness anyway.  Who's with me?

No comments: