Tuesday, February 17, 2015

How About Some Cute Pictures of my Boy?!

We are just weeks away from my baby turning two (boo hoo!!!).  He's starting to learn some letters; he's saying more and more words; and he's getting pretty good with routine and following instructions.  His favorite things are trains and cars (duh, he's ALL-boy).  He loves pizza and macaroni and cheese (#motheroftheyear).  And I love him so much it hurts.

Here's some pictures I've taken of him in the last couple of weeks.

 I think he's going to be a software developer like his dad.

They say often you raise yourself.  And I am.  And it's hard.  We know how to push each other's buttons and we have the same temperament.  Poor kid.  Some days we can go round and round.  He exhausts me a lot.  But those days he always climbs into my arms and tells me he loves me in his way.  This day he just wanted to be snuggled.  I didn't mind at all.


Speaking of going round and round with the boy...about once a week now he decides he does not want to nap.  Last week I fought him for THREE hours.  For three hours he sat in his crib - not sleeping, not crying, just sitting.  He would not go to sleep.  The next day was an easy nap time.  Of course, I had to take pictures.  Notice, he has got his favorite train character Wilson from Chuggington in his hand.  He calls him "Chug".

Anderson is very detailed, precise, organized, although not exactly worrisome to me.  I'm the same way.  Again, poor kid.  He loves to line up his cars when he plays with them.  Today he lined them up in a sun ray around his balloon.  This is exactly how he did it.  I did not help him with this.

I wish you could hear this picture.  He was making owl "hoots" and I was responding with a series of crazy "hoots".  He would laugh and laugh.  This kid has a great sense of humor.

There's your dose of cuteness this week.  Have a great day!

No comments: