Friday, February 20, 2015

New Workout Clothes

There's something so awesome about getting new workout clothes.  At least for me, it helps me get pumped about my workouts. 

First, I got a new swimsuit this month.  I bought it from SwimOutlet.com for a whopping $17.99 plus shipping.  The whole thing cost me less than $25.  It is tiny!  I'm a card-carrying member of the Itty Bitty Titty Club and this thing makes me feel like Dolly Parton.  I sure felt like my boobs were going to pop out of it when I was swimming this week.  Hopefully it will stretch a little bit.  Or else, the lifeguards at the pool might get a great show.

Then for Valentine's Day Dave got me some new shorts and sports bra from Lululemon.  Honestly, I'm not a huge Lulu kind of girl, but I have heard great things about their running shorts and sports bra so I wanted to give it a try.  And it didn't disappoint.  The sports bra is TIGHT, which made me a little nervous for chafing, but I wore it on a 15 mile treadmill run and had no problems.  It did cut into my shoulders but I'm sure it will stretch with wear.  The shorts are the 4-way stretch speed shorts.  I have to admit, I freakin' love them!  They don't ride; they're the perfect length (I like my shorts on the shorter side); and I barely even noticed they were there.  I want, like, 20 more pairs of them in a variety of colors.  The shorts are definitely contenders for marathon-worthy shorts.


Now to save up my money so I can get some more workout clothes.

What's your favorite workout gear that gets you pumped up?

No comments: