Thursday, February 05, 2015

Thursday Things I Shoudn't Admit (and some awesome #tbt)

This might be the most awesome post I have ever done...

Back in the sixth grade I had my first broken heart.  I had been "going steady" with a boy for quite a while and then I guess I broke up with him.  I really don't remember.  What I do remember is that I wrote a verse (rap, thankyouverymuch) to Biz Markie's "Just a Friend".   Here it goes.

We used to go together
And now we're a nothing
I decided to dump you
And that was a dumb thing
So now I want you back
And I don't know why
I've got a few reasons
But I am too shy
So now you've got a new one
I guess I'm just jealous
So when I ask you out
You don't have to say yes
You can say, that we are just good friends

And to make it even more awesome.  Here's a group of my friends from sixth grade camp.

That's me in the middle with the tiny pin-head and the half shaved head before it was cool for girls to shave half their head. 1990 y'all!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are those glasses or welding goggles?