Sunday, February 01, 2015

Week in Review

This was a rest week but I had no idea that rest week meant getting sick and spending all of Saturday in bed.  So, I didn't get in all my workouts - not even close - but I did what I could do.

Swimming 
I had rearranged my week so that I could have a rest day on Monday after last week's long run, but then I got sick and missed my solid swim.  I only got in one swim that was super short.

Swim Totals: 1450 yards

Biking
One cadence/threshold ride and a bike test is what the week had in store.  I'll write about the bike test tomorrow.

Bike Totals: 22.12 miles

Running
Unfortunately, running wasn't a high priority this week once I got sick.  I had a headache, literally, all week and the head just pounded with each step I took.  I did a run with some drills, a warmup/cool down run to a strength session, and a "long run" on the treadmill of 7.3 whopping miles.

Run Totals: 12.3 miles

Strength
This was my fourth week of doing the same strength session.  I'm totally a master of it now.  Too bad it changes next week.

Strength Totals: - 0.5 hours

Rest week is over.  I'm feeling better.  It's time to get back to work.

No comments: