Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pretty Ugly

I am not, necessarily, a girl who cares about being high fashion...especially when it comes to workout clothes.  In the past, I've generally purchased running clothes on the cheap and wore them until they wore out.  Only in the last year have I decided to purchase nicer quality and better looking workout clothes and boy, what a difference it has made.  I sure made a statement this week at the Y with this crazy outfit.

I was wearing my new Lululemon shorts with a black tank top and a turquoise sports bra.


The I was wearing my new Pro Compression running socks.  I don't know if these are ugly or like a party inside my running shoes.

 
Finally, I broke out a new pair of running shoes.  These are the Saucony Ride 7.


Are these not the ugliest running shoes you've ever seen?  This picture does not do it justice.  The laces are actually florescent orange.  I'm thinking of replacing the laces with grey ones to make them my Buckeye shoes.

What is the craziest or ugliest running outfit or regular outfit you've ever worn?  Pictures in the comments appreciated.  :)

No comments: