Sunday, January 04, 2015

Week In Review

Oh my gosh!  It's a holiday miracle!  I did every single one of my workouts this week!!!!  That never happens.  In fact, I don't know if it has EVER happened.  I'm feeling motivated.  I'm feeling powerful. 

Here's the run down:

Swim: I had two swims this week.  One was a super hard, lots of sprinting that had me timing 25s.  If I didn't hit a certain time I had to do a easier 50 and then get back it.  Yeah, I had to do an extra 150 yards to hit all of the 25s I was assigned to do.  The second swim was WAY easier and short.  And I'm glad because it was done the day after the Buckeye game and I was tired and sluggish.

Swim Totals - 3850 yards

Bike: Two bikes this week.  Every workout is a lesson in using my new power meter.  One workout had me using different muscles to increase the power; the other workout had me changing cadence. 

Bike Totals - 18.04 miles

Run: Lots of short runs this week.  I did run a 5K race as a run test and walked away with a fun little 3rd place female.  I also had a sprint workout on the treadmill.  Treadmill paces always feel so much faster than on the road.

Run Totals - 19.74 miles

Strength: Core, arms, and other strength.  My body is starting to look muscular again.

Strength Totals - 0.75 hours

No comments: