Friday, April 03, 2015

Foto Friday

My kid is such an intellect.  He loves to read.  Or he likes to pretend he's reading.  There's, obviously, no pictures in this book.  :)

This is compromising.  We came home from the Y and got ready for lunch.  Anderson did not want to take off his rain coat.  I 'compromised' and let it wear it on his head.  Then he didn't want to sit in his high chair.  So, I let him sit in a big-boy chair (and found the booster seat shortly after I took this picture).  This day was a battle.  

Anderson got his own camp chair for his birthday.  (More on his birthday tomorrow.)  He loved that it had a holder for his cup.  I think he's ready for camping or bonfires.

This might be my favorite picture I've taken in a while.  Here he is "mowing" in his sweats and trucker hat.  I love this picture so much I made it my screensaver on my phone.  So funny.

I like this picture because he put his hat on himself.  Backwards.  Like a hillbilly.

Finally, my favorite time of every day (and not just because he's going to bed and I get a few hours to myself/with Dave).  I love watching him and Dave get ready for bed.  So cute.

Hope you all have a great Friday!!!

No comments: