Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Customary Monday Tempo Run

Yesterday was my tempo run, of course. It was 10 miles with 5 at half marathon pace. My middle five miles came out like this: 8:03, 8:00, 7:52, 7:23, 7:20. The good news, I think, is that I hit a new max heart rate yesterday which means I get to readjust my zones. I didn't think they were right anyway.

Not much to post on today. I HAVE GOT to stop staying up late and watching the Olympics. Today I feel like I'm in a coma. I'm all dizzy and achy and feel like my head is too heavy. But, I just had to find out about ice dancing. Tee hee! No seriously, it was the only result I didn't know and unfortunately kept me up until midnight and I got up at 5:45 (which is later than normal).

So from 'Sleepy in Columbus,' I'm signing off.

1 comment:

Nic said...

Hey, just found your blog. Your tempo runs are impressive! I've GOT to start picking up my pace a bit more, so thanks for the motivation.

Oh, and your hair will lighten. Change is good! Embrace the change!