Thursday, February 09, 2006

Update on Me

Yep, this cold has wiped me out. It's Thursday and I haven't done any running or working out since last Friday. I'm better, but I'm still so doggone tired. I'll probably run today, but I think I'm going to have to take a nap just to be able to run. Dave has fencing classes on Thursday night so I pretty much have the whole evening to nap and run.

And these medicines are the worst. I think it's the decongestant, but I am all dried out like I'm on accutane again. My face itches from the inside out. My nostril itch. My eyeballs itch. I am so dry!!!! And yet, my skin has broken out like I'm a teenager. Oy!

So to recap, I'm lazy and dehydrated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know how you feel! i came down with something after my track workout on tuesday. woke up wednesday with a crazy fever. that's what i get from not resting enough! hope you're better soon.