Friday, December 26, 2008

The Loot

Did you get good stuff for Christmas? I sure did.

I got my running stuff, like a couple pair of running tights. Dave got all kinds of running/triathlon stuff. He got like 3 winter caps, and 3 pairs of running pants. He got a pair of goggles that immediately broke. And he got a really nice pair of gloves. This is especially good for him since his hands turn ice cold in the winter.

I got stuff for my iPhone like a new USB cord and cradle so now I can have a cord attached to my computer and put the cradle beside my bed. My mom wants me to keep the phone next to my bed when I sleep. You know, just in case. :)

And probably my favorite present was a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye. My sister started my collection last year and Dave continued it this year. What he didn't realize, with his $10 purchase, was the camera had a working shutter and a film spool in it. I immediately put in some 120 film and I'm looking forward to seeing if it really works. If it does, I'm hoping to create a really awesome album of my cross-country trip next summer.

Hope you had a good Christmas!

No comments: