After the Columbus Marathon I've struggled to determine "what's next?" For three years I worked for that 3:30 and didn't realize there would be goals on the other side. But, after a few e-mail exchanges with coach I guess there is more achievements left.
So without further ado, my short list of 2009 running goals.
- Do all scheduled workouts (unless sick or injured)
- Run 1200+ miles
- Sub-1:40 half marathon
- Sub-3:25 marathon
- Qualify for NYC Marathon
- Run outside unless it's raining or below 15 degrees
- Last Chance for Boston 1/2 Marathon - February 15th
- Boston Marathon - April 20th
- NYC Marathon
- Nike Women's Marathon
- St. George
- Maui Marathon
- California International Marathon
- Towpath (Cleveland)
I'm sure there will be more goals to come based on training and races. I'm sure there will be other races too. This year is Dave's year, so I'm not really looking beyond Boston.
What's on your goal list?