Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Major Milestone

I'm sure most of you know, but if you don't, I am a business owner. In July I quit my full-time job as an engineer and went forward with my two businesses: Meredith Gordon Photography and VIP Photo Booths. For the past year I have been running these two businesses under the same entity, but the photo booth business has really taken off and we were ready to go forward promoting it separately. So, officially today, VIP Photo Booths is now VIP Photo Booths, Inc.

For those who are interested, VIP Photo Booths will be exhibiting at the Columbus Bride Show January 3rd and 4th at Veteran's Memorial. I have discount tickets if you're interested.

And for those Facebook junkies out there, because I know you are, please become our fans! Meredith Gordon Photography can be found here and VIP Photo Booths can be found here.

No comments: