Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

I once heard you shouldn't start a diet on an important day...like New Year's day or your birthday. It's not like you need a special day to make a commitment. You should start when you're ready.

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I have blogged 8 days in a row. Holy cow! And my goal is to blog at least a month, every day. Problem is, what in the world am I going to talk about every day for a month?

So the Thursday Thought for today is, what do you want to see on this blog? What should be my topics? Please, blogosphere, I need your help!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you're starting to blog more frequently! It's the first blog I check when I see it updated in my feedreader!

:) said...

Some days you could just feature some of your cool pictures!!! Who says blogging always have to have words?? :)

ECrunnergirl said...

Glad you will blogging more! Back in October you had blogged about shooting for a 3:20 marathon. I would love to know what you do in terms of speed work and training for a pace like that...track, tempos...fueling tips! You are an amazing runner and inspiration!