Saturday, August 09, 2014

USAT Age Group National Championships

Dave participated in the USAT Olympic age group national championships today.  What an amazing event!  The competition and talent level was unreal.  The finishing times were crazy fast for what I have seen/heard at local races.  Dave's race is his story to tell, but I was the one snapping pictures, so that's how I'll tell the story.

Dave was in the very first wave, which was great because he was done early and made it pretty easy for spectating.



I missed all of Dave's bike as I was looking for Amanda and because this was going on:


I did catch Dave at the start and the finish of the run, however.  He looked great and he was running strong.



 

Congratulations Dave!


This event was super cool and kinda makes me want to try to qualify...

No comments: