Friday, July 03, 2015

Foto Friday

A whole month down plus a little more and I'm still keeping up with the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  It's getting a little harder as I kinda feel like I'm taking the same pictures over and over.  But it's fun and I'm getting lots of pictures of my little guy as he's growing and changing nearly before my eyes.

Day 26 - Yes, this seems like a dumb picture to be happy about, but hear me out.  We started out bathroom remodel 7 months ago and finally it's starting to come together.  Our counters and sinks were installed last week.

Day 27 - The very next day Dave installed the faucets and they work!!!

Day 28 - In addition to fixing up the bathroom, I've been working on our landscaping like a boss.  We have cut down two trees and weeded until I've been covered in dirt.  I've also made some snake friends in the process.

Day 29 - Peek-a-boo!!!

Day 30 - Yogurt beard.

Day 31 - Watching the trains at Easton (local mall).  This is beginning to be a weekly occurrence.

Day 32 - He's at it again - falling asleep with his book on his chest.


No comments: