Friday, July 17, 2015

Foto Friday

The #100HappyDays journey continues...

Day #40 - Anderson's first movie in the theatre.  We took him to see "The Minion Movie".  He did alright for about half of it and then he got restless.  Luckily we were able to corral him between us and let him stand up to watch the rest of the movie.  

Day #41 - Stopping to smell the flowers.  Anderson is so funny around flowers.  He always sniffs them.  I wish I had a video.  It's so funny.  I also wish I could claim these were my flowers.  My flower bed looks like shit.  That's putting it mildly.  These are my parents' flowers.

 Day #42 - R2D2-ish?  Anderson has never seen Star Wars and he won't for years, but he does love R2D2 and other robots.  He even has a t-shirt.  Here he is posing with R2D2 at our local Mellow Mushroom (pizza restaurant).

Day #43 - This kid.  Here he is half in pajamas, half in regular clothes, watching educational YouTube videos on my iPad.  
 
Day #44 - My niece is showing rabbits at the local fair this year.  We thought Anderson would think it was cool.  Instead, he was quite nervous and scared around the bunny.
 
Day #45 - This just looks like a mess waiting to happen.  Dave and Anderson planting some flowers they got me for Mother's Day.
 
 Day #46 - Yesterday afternoon.  We had a playground all by ourselves.  It's so wonderful to watch him enjoying childhood.


No comments: