The other day I posted my "List for Life"--things I want to accomplish before I die. To my surprise I really didn't get much response on your lists. Today I was thinking about the things I've already accomplished. Here are some that I thought of off the top of my head.
- State title in floor exercise (gymnastics)
- Walking on OSU's women's crew team and racing in the novice A boat
- Graduating with a degree in engineering
- Running my first marathon
- Qualifying for and running the Boston Marathon
- Completing my first half Ironman
What are the things you feel like were big accomplishments in your life? What are your goals now? What's holding you back from accomplishing your goals? What are your smaller goals that you can accomplish NOW? (I've really been inspired the last couple of weeks; can you tell?)