Thursday, March 30, 2006

Twenty Questions

Nope, only six.

Okay, I am totally steeling this from Nic's blog.

Did you ever want to know...?

Ask me a question about each of the following:

1. Friends
2. Sex
3. Music
4. Drugs
5. Love
6. Open

No matter how rude, sexual, or confidential. Ask the questions in the comments and I'll respond in another post (tomorrow, probably).

I'll answer with what I feel is appropriate, but I will answer each question. :) I have in-laws and other family members who read this blog, so I'll probably be a little choosier with my words.

2 comments:

Nic said...

1. Friends - When did you know your best friend was your best friend?

2. Sex - How do you feel about same-sex marriages?

3. Music - Can any song make you cry? What song?

4. Drugs - What do you think can be done to clean up the use of steroids in sports? Is there any hope?

5. Love - Have you ever been IN LOVE with someone who didn't love you back?

6. Open - What do you love the most about your life right now?

Brooke said...

1. Friends--Which friend would you take if you were chosen to be on "The Amazing Race" and why?

2. Sex--Who is your celebrity "get one free" guy?

3. Music--What song can you absolutely not walk to? When running, of course.

4. Drugs--Will you tell your kids the truth when they ask??

5. Love-- What is the stupidest thing you've ever done..In the name of love??

6. Open-- What does your "go to" outfit look like. The one you wear when you have "nothing to wear."

4.