Monday, March 27, 2006

Coming Attractions

Running is so boring right now, there's really not much to post. The taper starts today for the marathon, although in terms of long runs, the training never really started. I did 3 long runs--15, 17, and 20--but I have done at least a dozen 12 milers and being that all weeks were between 40 and 50 miles. I'm not really freaking. I think it's going to be a great Boston. I'm running a half marathon this weekend and it should be a good measure of how the training has gone.

So the hubby and I have spent the weekend whipping up some new stuff. It's not quite done yet, but hopefully will be by the end of the week. Keep your eyes on the sidebar for some new stuff. We're really excited about it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I just faxed in my registration for the weekend...