Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We're #1

The OSU women's basketball team pulled the upset last night when they were rewarded a number one seed in the West Regional. And the best part about it was how much we ticked off Pat Summit and Tennessee's program. I really can't stand Pat Summit or the Tennessee Lady Vols so it makes me smile.

I am sure you've all read the horrible storms the mid-west has been getting the last couple of days. We haven't had the tornados here, but we have had lots and lots of rain. Last night I got in a whopping mile before the skies opened up and poured down buckets. I waited a half hour underneath the bleachers of the stadium for the rain to let up just so I could get to my car. It never did let up. I got drenched walking out to my car. I had to stuff my shoes with newspaper and put my socks and t-shirt in the dryer when I got home. And you've got to love Ohio weather. Yesterday it was 70 with rain. Today it's 34 with snow. Why would you live anywhere else?

No comments: