Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Totals

This last week put a screeching halt to my workouts. We had a major snowstorm on Tuesday/Wednesday and then I caught my 4th cold since September at the end of the week. Needless to say, I only got in one workout since Wednesday.

Run = 75.37 miles.
I really thought I was going to hit 100 this month.

Swim = 0 meters.
I had my first swim of the year scheduled for today. With the headcold I have, that's not going to happen.

Bike = 5.13 miles.
That's a whopping 30 minutes of riding I did this month. I had another 20 minute ride scheduled this month but I didn't get to it.

Other = 6 hours.
That's a whole lot of other stuff. I did weights and stretching and just this week put in some rowing. Coach has me do a lot of cross training activities that are running for a while then doing a couple exercises, followed by more running, etc. Those exercises are not included in this count.

I'm hoping in February to do all my workouts and finally get my running miles over 100. And hopefully have a few more swims.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

catching a cold and crappy weather are excusable! hope you've shaken it off and are set to go for feb. i wish i had somewhere to swim! i'm feeling left out hearing everyone else do it.

here's to the feb 100! you can do it!