And if you're not my friend on Facebook, what are you waiting on? Be my friend!!
1. I have run 11 marathons and currently training for my 12th.
2. I have a tattoo to prove it. I got it to celebrate my 10th marathon.
3. I have done two half Ironmans.
4. I really want to do a full Ironman, but...
5. I hate to bike.
6. I love to swim, though.
7. I've been married to Dave for 6+ years.
8. I have been together with Dave for 9+ years.
9. I have known Dave for 12+ years.
10. I have a horrible phobia of bridges, yet...
11. I have crossed many giant bridges include Manhattan, Sunshine Bridge in Tampa, and Chesapeake Bay Bridge. I might have cried crossing all of those. And I might not have even sat in my seat while crossing the Bay Bridge.
12. I'm hoping to never cross the Golden Gate Bridge, although I'd like to see it.
13. I live in the same town I grew up in.
14. But I dream of living in New York City or Italy.
15. I honestly never want to have kids, but probably will someday because Dave wants one.
16. I have my degree in industrial engineering.
17. I don't work as an engineer anymore.
18. I own my own business.
19. I have suffered with acne longer than I haven't had acne.
20. At 30 I'm still on acne medicine.
21. I wore glasses for 15 years.
22. But I corrected that when I had Lasik eye surgery 5 years ago.
23. It was the best money I've ever spent.
24. I check my e-mail like a billion times a day.
25. And I'm hoping to receive more e-mails because of this list.