I'm not what you might call a "girly girl". I don't dress up, I dig the sports, and I really hate to carry a purse. Why can't chicks carry a wallet in their back pocket like dudes? I've compromised and got a sling back which is totally unisex. Although, Dave said he would never carry one. I think he's just a Midwesterner and dudes carrying a bag in the Midwest is, well, you know.
So, here is what I carry in my bag:
- Overland Sling Bag--Like I said, totally unisex and great to wear.
- iPhone--Totally awesome and revolutionizing my life and business.
- Brio gift card--I've had it since September 2008.
- Notepad--I use this to write down messages or important things I need to remember.
- Wallet--There's like a zillion credit cards in there because I have one for my photography business, my photo booth business, and my personal one.
- Pen--Comes in really handy.
- Business card case--I've been trying to hand out more business cards and network, network, network.
- Jack's Aquarium Fish Of The Month Club Card--I've already told you about my fish.
- What do you call these? I got this with my hot chocolate on inauguration day and decided to keep it because (a) it's cool and (b) instead of getting a new one each time and creating more waste, I'll just reuse the one I have.