Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday's Merchandise

As I rapidly approach my 31st birthday, I continue to get the best compliment ever...I continue to hear that I look so young. YESSSSS!!! Thank goodness I'm blessed with good genes.

And those good genes include good hair. :)

Now granted, I'm not in the love with the haircut, but I do have good natural hair color, my hair grows REALLY fast, and I rarely have split ends or dead hair. I can go a good three to four months without a haircut even with all the activities that could do damage to my hair.

Where the hell am I going with this?!

Oh yeah, Goody Stayput products. Last year I had the privilege of being a sponsored athlete by Goody Stayput. Goody makes these genius products that are specifically made for athletes so that ponytails and whatnot stay in place during activity. They work. I have worn them in three marathons and a half Ironman without my hair moving an inch. They don't rip up my hair. The products are well made too. Sure, they stretch but I've only had one hair tie break. My favorite products are the hair ties and the headband elastics (you know, like the soccer players wear).

Stop ruining your hair, ladies. Goody Stayput works.

My tip for the day....to avoid split-ins while running, braid your ponytail or if your ponytail is too short to braid, put another rubberband at the bottom of it to act like a braid. It saves your hair from split ends. :)

No comments: