Monday, April 27, 2009

Bad Boys, Bad Boys (or should I say Bad Girl!)

I had just left the grocery store this evening and had put the bags in my car.  I was sitting in the driver's seat adjusting everything when I saw a homely woman walking very fast out of the store, with something obviously stuffed under her shirt and she was pointing at a car and pointing behind her.  Then I saw a grocery store employee fly through the parking lot stopping in front of the car.  He came around to the side of the car and the car went tearing off.  Then he pointed to another employee and started rattling off the license plate number.  He was running back inside the store, I assume, to call the cops.  And I saw all of it from inside my car.  Who knew I lived in the sketchy part of town?!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

One time in college I was out with my then-boyfriend, and apparently we saw a drug deal going down. They were pretty surreptitious about it, but I was still oblivious. It was, of course, near campus, though, so a little "shadier" part of town than your neighborhood . . . .:-)

Cilla said...

Which store? This way I know where not shop:)

Meredith said...

It was at the Stoneridge Kroger.