Sunday, April 05, 2009

Week in Review

This was a big week of training for me.  For the first time in a long time, I did all the workouts this week including following through on written recoveries, stretches, and weight training.  I swam over 4400 meters and ran over 35 miles.  I finally got in my long run, 18 miles, at Highbanks which is uber-hilly.  I rocked a marathon pace run today at 7:36/mile.  

I'm pretty happy with the way this week and now I'm excited for the upcoming marathon.  Only two weeks!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

congrats on a successful and solid week, right down to the stretching and recovering details!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! It is so hard to keep to schedule! Great work!

Andrea Hill said...

>I'm excited for the upcoming marathon. Only two weeks!!!

Meredith, this is sooooo great to read! I don't think I've ever seen you excited for a marathon before!

You're a super advertisement for Liz, both for your physical achievements and how your whole approach and confidence has developed over recent months.