- I've done this race three times before and know what to expect emotionally and physically.
- I've had a great race at Boston before and know how to do it.
- The weather is looking good.
- I've run some super-fast times whenever Coach lets me kick up the pace.
- A very positive marathon in the fall and an excellent half marathon just a few months ago.
- Longest run was 18 miles; most miles in a week was 38; most miles in a month was less than 80.
- Haven't stayed healthy enough to stay on track and complete most weeks of training.
- All the training has been in the winter and you never know how that's going to translate in the fall.
- I'd like to find a consistently fast pace that will not go over 9:00/mile even when attacking the hills.
- I'd like to not walk any of the course.
- I'd like to, at least, have a Boston PR.
I sent this information onto Coach and she told me if I walk any of the course Dave is allowed to throw things at me while running.