Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Memorial Day has always been a fun holiday for me.  In college I would throw a party every Memorial Day.  I don't know why?  It just seemed like a holiday that required a party.  As an adult I now understand it a little better and with my best friend from high school having spent two rounds in Iraq and with a new friend now who is stationed in Kuwait, I truly appreciate the armed forces even more.

But today was a fantastic Memorial Day full of no workouts, getting things done, and dinner with the family.  The evening was topped off when my sister's younger two kids began puking at the same time.  Awesome!

Happy Memorial Day!  

1 comment:

Val said...

Hahaha. Oh, Mer, you always make my day. The puking hasn't spread, has it? I'm glad you had a good weekend!