Friday, May 08, 2009

Rollerskating and Photoboothing

I mentioned previously that we were going to be at the Sunbury Skate Club with the photo booth for my sister's fundraising efforts. I haven't been skating in a LONG time but it was still awesome and luckily, I didn't fall. My whole family was there and enjoyed the booth along with us.

Dave and I kicking it old school...


That's my nephew in the green shirt. He found skating to be difficult...

Fish faces with my mom, my sister, and my nephew...

More fish in the photo booth. Me and the gang....

We're all just a bunch of hams...

And finally, my parents and youngest nephew trying to convey that he's two...


This weekend we have THREE photo booth events, plus a photo shoot. Make sure to check out my other blog next week for all the fantastic images.

No comments: