Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SUGOI Brand Champion

Today I got word that I had been named a SUGOI Brand Champion.  SUGOI gives me discount on their products and in exchange, I wear them to train and race in them.  In exchange of that, they promote me as a runner and endurance athlete.  It's a win-win for all.  

This will be the second time I've been on a brand-awareness team.  Last time I'm not sure I put in the effort to make it worth while.  I was pretty burnt-out on running by the end of it and didn't really care.  This time I'm hyped on running and really hoping to get a lot out of it.  

So, stay tuned, to see more sponsorship action.

5 comments:

Liz Waterstraat said...

WOWWOWWOW!!!! How cool, Meredith! Jealous...I LOVE SUGOI STUFF!

maria khoury said...

that is so awesome! enjoy the free stuff!

Anonymous said...

very cool :) CONGRATS!

GetBackJoJo said...

That's fantastic! Very jealous.

Michelle said...

so cool! congrats!