Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oh no! Not chocolate!

I knew this easy pregnancy was too good to be true.  As I've inched my way closer and closer to my third trimester, I've noticed some symptoms.  I've started to get back pains, my feet are killing me with very little walking, I'm a little more tired than I was, and I know get heart burn/reflux.  I actually expected to not get heart burn like a lot of people do because Dave and I are both natural blondes and we fully expect our baby to not have any hair.  Nonetheless, the reflux has been bad.  And the worst part, I notice I get it any time I eat chocolate.  NOOOOO!!!!  Although I've been told that I can take Tums or other antacids, my goal is to get through this pregnancy without taking anything.  So far, so good.  It looks like, though, I may have to give up my beloved chocolate from here until the end.  This is gonna suck.

1 comment:

..:danielle:.. said...

oh no!!!!