Thursday, December 06, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

The skies are grey, it's going to rain for the next four days...it must be Christmas.  Oh and all the Christmas music on the radio.  One station in Columbus started playing round the clock Christmas music November 1st and another station started right after Thanksgiving.  I've got to admit I've gotten festive with my music by listening to the Nat King Cole Christmas music station on Pandora.

What's your favorite holiday song?  What's your least favorite?

2 comments:

TriMOEngr said...

I love, love, love all Christmas music. Trying to pick just one song would be like picking my favorite kid - totally impossible. Wish I could sing them all year round (ok, sometimes I do).

Val said...

Favorite is the one by Sarah M and Barenaked Ladies about God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, etc.

Lease favorite is let it snow. I hate snow! ;)