Sunday, December 23, 2012

Week In Review

Monday - 2.15 mile walk, treadmill
Ugh.  That's about all I can say about every workout it seems.  How do those chicks run all the way through their pregnancies?  I've still got my eyes on 30 weeks, but everything is getting harder and harder.

Tuesday - 2 mile walk, neighborhood.
It was cold outside but Dave convinced me to get out of the house and walk this evening.  He thought it might be easier for me when it wasn't a gazillion degrees inside a gym.  He was right.  This walk seemed so much better than the previous day's, although I was certainly huffing and puffing (and freezing) the entire walk.

Wednesday -2 mile elliptical/walk treadmill
You can read about the meltdown here.

Thursday -Off

Friday - The scary 2 mile walk

Saturday and Sunday - Off
We spent the weekend out of town at the in-laws for Christmas

Totals - 8 miles of walking.  Things are starting to slow down.

No comments: