Thursday, February 28, 2013

13 in '13 February Progress Report

Check out the 13 in '13 list here.

Plans for February:
Honestly, I didn't have many plans for February.  As I've gotten further along in my pregnancy, it's been hard to set goals as you never know what will happen.  The goal, in terms of working out, is to keep doing it in some form as long as I can into this pregnancy.  We had also planned on trying not to eat out.  Maybe this goal was set too high.  :)  We did a pretty good job this month of grocery shopping and eating in, but fall off the wagon hard when we cannot get to the grocery store.

Achievements in February:
I read my third book in 2013 in February and I'm more than halfway through my fourth.  I read "C.C. Pyle's Amazing Foot Race" by Geoff Williams, which was about the first organized running race across the US.  If you think race organization sucks now, you should read this book.  You'll be thankful for your races now.

I ran/walked almost the exact same number of miles in February as I did in January.  In January I did 46 miles and in February I did 45.13 miles.  So I am 9.113% to my goal of 1000 miles in 2013.  I've got a long way to go!

Finally, I've kind of fallen off the blogging train.  I missed one day in January, which I totally can still do and know exactly what I want to blog about that day.  I've missed a few days here and there this month and don't know what to blog about to fill them in.  When you are super-pregnant, barely doing any running, and rarely leaving the house there's not much to blog about.


I have no idea what to expect for March.  I'm about 99% sure that this baby is coming in March which may shut down a whole lot - especially running, obviously.

Anything that I you'd like to see me blog about to try to keep the streak alive?  I have a few people who mentioned talking about my business.  I would love to, but we're currently tangled up in a legal dispute and I'd prefer not to say anything until it is all resolved.  Hopefully the weather will soon turn to spring and being outside will help bring about some new things to blog about.  And obviously, the little one's arrival will bring about, I'm sure, hilarity for these first time parents.  See you in March!


No comments: