- You are pregnant for 40 weeks, which is not nine months but 10. (I mean, I guess it's a FULL nine months).
- You are two weeks pregnant the day you conceive. Or in my case, I guess I was three weeks pregnant since my cycles are 35 days, not 28.
- I am 33 weeks pregnant.
- But my baby is due the day after Easter.
- Lent starts this week which means there are six weeks until Easter.
- How do I still have seven weeks left?
- I am measuring one week ahead of schedule
Solve for X (as in, when the heck am I going to have this baby?).